1. The contestant has never been married, had a marriage annulled or given birth to a child. The contestant is neither a parent nor pregnant.
2. The contestant must be a naturally-born female and is a citizen, resident or is attending school in the state for which she is competing. Residence of military establishment is acceptable.
3. The contestant will be:
4. The contestant is and will continue to be a person of good moral character; she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and convictions, or that she will reflect unfavorably on Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental representatives, sponsors and or licensees; she has not appeared and will not appear nude or provocatively in photographs, film or any sort of media made for publicly available films or publications prior to the state, national or international competition.
5. The contestant has never been selected as a contestant for the Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental
6. The contestant possesses poise and a good personality, beauty of the face and figure.
7. The contestant agrees to conduct herself at all times in such a manner as is consistent with the highest moral and ethical standards. She further agrees to refrain from any act that, at the sole discretion of Miss T.E.E.N., JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinentalis deemed detrimental to the interests of Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental ; it's Officers, Directors, and Representatives or sponsors.
8. The contestant hereby releases any claim which she may have by virtue of her participation in the this competition, or any use of her photograph, likeness, voice, or appearance in the connection with the exercise of any such rights, including advertising and promotional material relating to any such exploitation.
9. The contestant will NOT defame the Pageant, whether it is oral, written or otherwise stated. Defamation of Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental will result in automatic relinquishment of my title and prizes.
10. The contestant agrees to permit Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental, sponsors, distributors, networks, stations, licensees, to use her name, picture, likeness, voice, signature, title, art illustration, biographical material, and/or the like of any advertising or publicity relation to the program and/or the Pageant in perpetuity, without any compensation.
11. The contestant hereby represents that the contestant will continue to be a person of good moral character; that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and conventions, or that she will reflect unfavorably on the Pageant, its representatives, sponsors, and/or licensees; that she has not appeared in nude or provocative photographs for any film, or publication, prior to, during her reign as the Title holder for Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental.
12. Contestant will display good sportsmanship and honor the judges' decisions as final. Drinking alcohol and/or smoking is not allowed! You are a role model for many young people. If you are caught drinking or smoking during the competition, you will be immediately disqualified. If you are caught drinking or smoking as a titleholder for Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental, your title will be immediately revoked and you must return all prizes. If your title is revoked after you compete at the national pageant, you agree to reimburse Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental for funds spent for your airfare and hotel accommodations for the national pageant. All contestants are expected to conduct themselves in a ladylike manner while attending the pageant. We will not tolerate anyone making negative remarks about another contestant, the staff, Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental, the judges or the host hote.
13. Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental is not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen. Please mark all of your belongings. No one besides contestants and Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinental staff will be allowed in the dressing rooms or backstage at any time. This means no hair/make-up artists, family members, or guests. This rule will be strictly enforced. The pageant will provide for a contestant's chaperone to assist with clothing changes.
14. Contestants must attend ALL Scheduled events during pageant weekend. Miss T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N., Intercontinentalhas taken great steps in pre-planning this event. We are dedicated to providing you with a high-quality pageant and production. The scheduled events and rehearsals require advance planning. Attendance information will be made available to the Pageant judges. Contestants are required to arrive on time and participate in all scheduled activities.
15. All contestants agree to abide by all rules set forth by Miss PA T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N, Intercontinental. in this and all related documents. If, for any reason, a contestant refuses to and/or fails to fulfill the duties and obligations associated with her title, she will surrender any title and prizes at the sole discretion of Miss PA T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N, Intercontinental..
16. All contestants, who are minors, must have a legal guardian present during the pageant weekend. Rehearsals will be open to parents/guardians.
17. No photography or video recording of the pageant show is allowed. This includes cell phones. If anyone is caught taking pictures or recording during the show or rehearsals, they will be asked to leave.
18. All fees paid to Miss PA T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N, Intercontinental.are non-refundable.
19. Titleholders will be required to make appearances throughout their reign.
20. During their reign, titleholders are permitted to compete in other pageants. Please notify directors.
21. All eligibility issues are at the sole discretion of Miss PA T.E.E.N. JR. T.E.E.N, Intercontinental.
STATE TITLE HOLDERS WILL BE PERMITTED TO COMPETE IN OTHER PAGEANTS.