Will your Princess be crowned one of
Pageant-Perfect's 2013 Princesses?
New for 2013
5 Princess Age Divisions!
Pageant-Perfect Baby (Newborn- 23 months)
Pageant-Perfect Toddler (Ages 2-3)
Pageant-Perfect Mini Miss (Ages 4-6)
Pageant-Perfect Little Miss (Ages 7-9)
Pageant-Perfect Young Miss (10-12)
Baby and Toddler Divisions only $50 to Enter
Princess Divisions $95 to Enter
Princess Divisions do not attend Nationals
Pageant Date: April 6th
2012 Pennsylvania Princesses
Young Miss - Jacqueline Weaver
Little Miss - Kendall Bradish
Mini Miss - Ember Weber
Official Princess Crowns & Banners Sponsor
April 6, 2013
Princess Age Groups
Pageant-Perfect's Mini-Miss Pennsylvania Princess
2012 Queen Ember Weber
1st Runner-up: Paige Richter 2nd Runner-up: Hallie Morgan
Pageant-Perfect's Little-Miss Pennsylvania Princess
2012 Queen: Kendall Bradish
1st Runner-up: Jordin Noll
Pageant-Perfect's Young-Miss Pennsylvania Princess
2012 Jacqueline Weaver
1st Runner-up: Madison Kirshner 2nd Runner-up: Faith King
Entry Fee: $95
Princess Areas of Competition:
Contestants will interview with a panel of judges for 3 minutes. Attire is casual, fashionable and fun. Judges will be looking for personality, good eye contact and the overall ability of the contestant to communicate with the judges. Questions will come directly from the fact sheet and will be very light hearted. Contestants should wear a nice dress that would be worn to church or a party. The dress should be age appropriate. Contestants will be scored from 1-10 and will account for 25% of overall score.
Contestants should wear something modern, fun and age appropriate. Semi-formal attire is too dressy for this area of competition. NO PROPS. Jackets and hats will be allowed. Contestants will be scored from 1-10 and will account for 25% of their overall score.
Contestants should wear an age appropriate dress. Dresses can be long or short and can be either a pageant dress or off the rack formal dress. Judges will be looking for poise, personality and beauty. Contestants will be scored from 1-10 and will account for 25% of their overall score.
Contestants will compete in poise and personality in their gown. They will answer a very easy on-stage question. Questions will be simple and come directly from the emcee sheet submitted with the contestant’s paperwork. When scoring the poise and personality segment, judges will take into consideration the contestant’s answer and the contestant’s overall performance during the pageant. Contestants will be scored from 1-10 and will account for 25% of their overall score.
Baby & Toddler Areas of Competition:
Scored 1-10 (each area worth 1/3):
Beauty Wear Play Wear On-Stage Personality
PRINCESS WARDROBE SAMPLES
STATE TITLE HOLDERS ARE PERMITTED TO ENTER OTHER PAGEANTS!
The Pageant-Perfect Pennsylvania Princess program is focused on providing an atmosphere where young girls can have fun, be positive, gain self-esteem and still compete. We are looking for natural beauties. Minimal make-up is permitted. Age-appropriate is stressed.
Winners Prize Package:
Gorgeous Pageant-Perfect Princess Crown
Pageant-Perfect Princess Banner
Saving's Bond or Cash Award
Official Winner's Photo Shoot
Beautiful Crown Necklace
Featured On Pageant-Perfect's Pennsylvania Princess Website
Pageant-Perfect Gift Bag
Optional Awards include:
Best Fashion Wear Model
$15 to Enter each Optional or All Three for $30
(Does not count towards Overall Score)
Other Awards include:
(All girls eligible)
Director's Choice Award
Spirit Award (Most Ticket Sales)
Cover Girl (Ambassador Queen) - Most Ads Sold
The Contestant with the most Ads will be crowned our 2013 Princess Cover Girl and will be crowned on stage and receive her beautiful Cover Girl Sash !
Each Contestant will receive:
Rules and Regulations:
1. The contestant's age will be the appropriate age for the division she is competing in on the date of the pageant. Must provide copy of birth certificate. If birthday is within 30 days of pageant you can choose which age division is best for your child for the Princess Pageants.
2. The contestant and her parent/guardian agree to be punctual for all pageant activities.
3. The contestant and her parent/guardian agree if selected a state titleholder, she will participate in the official winners’ photo shoot on April 6, 2013.
4. The contestant and her parent/guardian agree to conduct themselves during the pageant weekend in a professional manner. Negative comments about anyone affiliated with Pageant-Perfect Productions and other contestants will NOT be tolerated.
5. Judges will not be approached at any time before, during or after the pageant. Contestant scores and comments will be mailed out within 60 days of the state pageant. Judges' decisions are final.
6. The contestant will NOT defame the Pageant, whether it is oral, written or otherwise stated. Defamation of Pageant-Perfect Productions or the Pageant-Perfect Princess Princess program will result in automatic relinquishment of any title and prizes.
7. The contestant agrees to permit Pageant-Perfect Productions, sponsors, distributors, networks, stations, licensees, to use her name, picture, likeness, voice, signature, title, art illustration, biographical material, and/or the like of any advertising or publicity relation to the program and/or the Pageant in perpetuity, without any compensation.
8. Neither Pageant-Perfect Productions nor the Edwin S. Porter Theater in Connellsville, PA will be responsible for any items that are lost or stolen. Please mark all of your belongings.
9. Contestant must be a resident of the state of Pennsylvania at the time of the pageant.
10. All contestants must have a legal guardian present during the pageant. All contestants must have someone over the age of 18 in the dressing room with them during the pageant.
11. No photography or video recording of the rehearsal or pageant show is allowed.
12. During their reign, titleholders will be permitted to enter other pageants. Please notify directors.
Email for application:
Apply today for the 2013 Pageant!